Friday, February 16, 2007

Rat-Wrapped!


Two and a half years, two teams, too many character models to count, five-hundred-something rig and animsim fixes, a 2006 in which I scheduled just four scattered vacation days, and today I finally wrap from my second Pixar film, Ratatouille. I'll provide some details on my contributions as the June 29 release approaches; my next assignment will be with the character team on the mysterious WALL-E (2008). As fortunate as I feel to have helped create a great film like Rat, I'm excited to be moving on.

Things have been a little quiet on the drawing front lately as I've been busy finishing up at work, taking care of some errands, reading a lot (more later), and skipping my usual drawing routine in favor of some basic Python training. Next week I'll be out of town on a sentimental pilgrimage to see the Moose with family, so look for me to return at the end of the month.

1 comment:

Armistead Booker said...

Hip hip hooray! Congrats dude... and for your new assignment too. Hope your hand is getting back to normal. Enjoy the fresh air and wide open spaces!