Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Busy Summer!

This has been a tremendous summer, headlined by my wedding! Here are a couple of cards I made relating to the day. In both cases I've started to employ an ipad for sketching - The first was done entirely on Sketchbook for ipad (challenge was to do it on trains and planes during our honeymoon, taking inspiration from the trip), and the second started off there as a rough, but went to the full Mac Sketchbook Pro for the final image.  Looking forward to the day where my tablet stylus is a bit finer than a breakfast sausage, but it's been fun!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are both works of art that I will treasure forever!

Unknown said...

They are precious depictions of the joyful moments you have shared ~ and everyone who sees them feels that Joy! Thank you for working so hard and sharing those special moments - Love them!!! (& on a moving vehicle on the ipad? Wow!